Pages


WTH Wednesday??




A new little segment I'd like to call - What The Heck Wednesday??

Basically, there are some the things going on, that I keep saying, What the Heck? about lol.  So I thought I'd share them with you.

WTH - It's July 8th already... where did the first half of this year go??  Also - side note, how do I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old?

WTH - I graduated 15 years ago.  15.  Fifteen.  SAY WHAT??  This makes me feel REALLY old.  Turning 30 wasn't that bad.  Getting married a second time didn't make me feel old.  Having two babies didn't make me feel old.  Realizing that I graduated 15 years ago - Y2K, that makes me feel really old.

WTH - I got a job?!?!?!?!  A real honest to goodness office job.  Working for the military.  I don't know if I can say exactly where or what I'll be doing but seriously, I got a job.  It's a part time casual contract - so I'll be working 3 days a week from August until December.  I'm excited and scared and nervous and sad.  Full mixture of emotions (sad because I'm going to have to put the girls into real daycare for the first time ever!).

WTH - I ran into some old friends the other day at a Change of Command Parade.  Well... technically not at the parade.  Annika and I couldn't find a parking spot so we went to Dollarama and then to the reception at the Officer's Mess afterwards lol.  And the new CO is the person I used to hang out with and drink with when I was 18.  Definitely felt odd seeing him in this new setting, but at the same time, I'm super proud to see how far he has come in his career.

WTH - It's 11:30 and I'm not in bed yet.  I can't wait until my children start to somewhat sleep through the night instead of joining me at 11:15ish every night, one in the bed next to me, and one on the air mattress on the floor in my room (because there just isn't enough room in the bed lol).  I wish I could magically transfer them back to their room and keep them there.  Oh well, they're only little once and in 15 years from now, I'll be worrying about what Nora's doing and who's she is hanging out with lol.  I'd rather have this type of lack of sleep than the worrying type lol.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment