Pages


New Month, New Name




So I've decided to revamp the blog... I'm changing the name, changing the look... and I think I'm going to attempt to do it all by myself (I may change my mind in about 2 days lol but I'm going to try it first).  I'm really excited about the change.  I love my blog, I have neglected it lately because life has been so hectic and crazy but I really miss writing.  Here's a brief recap of life at this moment:

- Paul finished his course!! YAY!! So now we wait.  We are waiting on the rest of his course to finish up their checkrides and then we will receive our posting message.  That determines where we will move, if we move.  I'm still crossing my fingers that we get to stay here but everything we've been told so far, is indicating that we will be moving - we just don't know where.

- Nora is in Nursery School three times a week.  And it's French.  And she's doing amazing.  She's only three but she can count to ten in french, she can write her own name now, she knows all of her colours in both french and english, and she's starting to learn her alphabet in french.  I'm going to be devastated if we move away from her teacher, Miss Maurina (she is hands down the best child care worker/teacher I have ever dealt with).

- Annika is starting to potty train.  SAY WHAT?  I know, that's what I said too.  She is regularly telling us she needs to pee and will actually sit on the potty and pee.  Craziness.  She's only 18 months.  She's walking, running, climbing, starting to talk more.  And she still doesn't sleep through the night.  And I'm still nursing her because she won't stop lol.  We tried to end it and that went horribly so we will see.  Now that Paul's done his course and I don't care if he sleeps through the night anymore, we may try again lol.

- Me, well I'm still selling Jamberry, still selling Stampin' Up and still making headbands and tutu's (and to everyone who I asked for addresses from - your stuff is getting sent out shortly!!!).  Nothing is doing super well but nothing is doing horribly.  I'm kind of in a rut right now and I'm hoping that blogging again will help bring me out of it.

So there you have it!  Happy November and have a great weekend!!!
 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment